Let's ProxThink - Online Sessions
Collaborate and learn in our interactive online Let's ProxThink sessions. It could change the way you think and collaborate. Join an open session, schedule one for yourself or your group, or learn more.
Proximity thinking is a proximity-focused framework for creativity, innovation, problem-solving, sustainability and living. More at ProxThink or ProxThink go (mobile).
Collaborate and learn with David Loughry, creator of proximity thinking. This interactive online session includes an introduction to the framework and website (if needed), extended examples and the collaborative development of ideas.
Join an open session or schedule one for yourself or your group.
Contact us with any questions.
Join a 60 to 90 minute session with David Loughry, conducted via online meeting systems such as AnyMeeting.com or Google+ Hangouts.
1. Get introduced to the proximity thinking framework and website. (Unless all participants are already familiar with these.)
2. Collaborate with David and learn to use the framework to improve some situations and proximities people share. Includes extended examples and the collaborative development of ideas using the framework and some online tools.
For open sessions which anyone may join, here are possibilities for our collaboration:
Suggestions from the group
Items in the news
Common challenges most people face
Specific challenges faced by one or more participants
Challenges faced by society
Other problems or challenges
For custom sessions for yourself or your group, here are possibilities for our collaboration:
Organizational or personal challenges
Product, service and process innovations
Challenges related to a shared proximity such as a region, area, community, neighborhood, office, project, etc.
Shared or personal challenges or problems of your choice
• You might get proxri thanks to our Collaboration Deal.
• If needed, we can extend the session if people adjust their proxri.
• Open session participants may sometimes be able to access a recording of the session, if all participants agree to be recorded.
• Custom session participants can access a recording of the session (if requested prior to the session), although an additional fee may apply. Participants can also get copies of files produced during collaboration.
• Here's the online session agreement which covers our sessions.
Join an open session here, or ...
Schedule a custom session for yourself or your group.