Brief Intro - ProxRewards (proxri)
A ProxReward is a reward which relates elements in the proximity. As such, it is often a reward made with the proximity in mind. ProxRewards are also called proxri for short (pronounced prox'ree). Proxri are part of the Growth Model, and used in our Proxri Deal and Proxri Membership.
Part of the Growth Model, and used in our Proxri Deal and Proxri Membership, a ProxReward is a reward which relates elements in the proximity. As such, it is often a reward made with the proximity in mind. ProxRewards are not only money. ProxRewards can be money and/or elements of your choice. There can be many varieties of ProxRewards. ProxRewards are also called proxri for short (pronounced prox'ree). We use proxri for both the singular ProxReward and the plural ProxRewards. ProxRewards can be an essential part of Vadi Agreements such as our Proxri Deal.
Examples and Adaptability
In life and situations in which differences arise, rewards can take many forms, so the concept and practice of proxri is general and adaptable to many situations. A reward might be a thank you, a wink, a hug, or a favor owed. A reward might be money or some financial instrument. It might be some service or connection or referral. A reward might be advice. A reward might even be the mutual acknowledgment that nothing is owed that it is just what friends, neighbors, or associates do for each other. A reward might also be mutual enjoyment or a shared experience. Considered in this broad way, we give and receive a wide range of rewards in life, and these rewards can be considered to be instances of proxri.
ProxRewards in Practice
ProxRewards (proxri), defined above, in practice are sort of like the give and take of a neighborhood, relationship, friendship or perhaps being a considerate traveler. You may want the neighborhood, relationship, friendship or location you're visiting to survive, thrive, and take care of you as you take care of it. You may also want it to persist, adapt and change as needed, which is how proximities stay sustainable and life stays interesting. Relationships of this kind persist longer than transactions, so our relationship and Proxri Deal continues whether you use the site online or the ideas and concepts offline. In addition to the examples of proxri above, here are some that are more about what the process might look like:
• Sometimes you might ProxReward (proxri) based on the other party's needs, to help them meet a goal or do something.
• Sometimes you might proxri to nurture the people and atmosphere of your neighborhood or proximity.
• Sometimes you might consider your position as primary, such as when your resources are especially low in some ways, or especially high in some ways. If your money resources are low, you might not proxri much, or proxri with resources you do have in abundance, such as time or networks or skill. If some of your resources are high, you might proxri a little extra, or for times in the past when you didn't proxri.
• Sometimes you might proxri in relation to your rewards and benefits. Let's say the other party's efforts helped you in a very rewarding way. So, you proxri in a way that is more like paying a commission or consulting fee or a very generous thank you of some sort.
• Sometimes you might proxri to support the other party's efforts, potential, or for other reasons, to some extent regardless of any benefits you may have gained.
• Sometimes you might not proxri. A proxri relationship doesn't require or force you to do anything. It's more like a suggestion or request. Like other standards of behavior, it is voluntary, yet can become customary with room for individuality. Plus, there are limits to what each person in a relationship can know, so sometimes we can't tell what is going on. We also know that situations are variable. But a proxri relationship does offer opportunities to relate.
• Sometimes you may really take the proximity of your relationship with the other party into account, and perhaps using some ProxPatterns, discover some new, better or more enjoyable ways to relate elements in the proximity as your proxri.
Opportunities to Relate
The use of ProxRewards presents opportunities for relationships, remembering that a relationship is any kind of association or connection between elements. Vadi Agreements such as our Proxri Deal ask people to relate (in this case, proxri) with the Proximity of the Proxri Deal in mind, which includes elements in your proximity as well as our combined proximity. The goal of a Proxri Deal is for valuable differences to persist, adapt and change as needed, which is how proximities stay sustainable. Since there are limits to what people can know about each other and about proximities, there are limits to ProxRewards, but the same can be said about money, love and pretty much any other element or relationship. The focus on relationships and the proximity opens up a range of possibilities, from the use of suggested ProxRewards, to situations where some people don't ProxReward (or at least not in the way you were hoping or planning for), to various creative and other possibilities. Perhaps ProxRewards can be more effective in some situations, since the proximity is more explicitly taken into account by the related people. Perhaps ProxRewards may be useful in situations which are informationally or relationally dense, as well as situations which are shared by people, both of which are true of more and more situations.
ProxRewards and ProxPatterns
ProxRewards become appropriate in many situations as we relate using ProxPatterns.
One Process in the Growth Model
ProxRewards are one process in the ProxThink Growth Model. They can best be understood in the context of the Growth Model.
Adopt and Proxri
We invite you to adopt and adapt the related standards of the Growth Model, including ProxRewards. If you do, we ask you to proxri (ProxReward) us for developing, pioneering and promoting some new ways of growing and relating. Join here to discover more about adopting and adapting.
Details and Arguments
For more detailed descriptions of, and arguments for, this Growth Model, join here.
Was this useful, helpful or rewarding? If so, visit our Proxri Deal, or proxri now via Partners, ProxSets or Money. Also, please join here.
Tip of the Iceberg: ProxThink is an integrated set, or framework, of ideas, tools, models and standards for relationships, creativity, innovation, growth and sustainability in proximities. This page is a tip of the iceberg. Read more or join here.
Join Here - We want ProxThink to be a sustainable resource, so we created Proxri-Based Membership. Join here.
|You're in Intro Area
Go to User Area
User Area is
Open to Explore
A Taste of
As you find